Friday, July 27, 2012

Back at home....

Trip to Buffalo was awesome!!!!! Seriously one of the best decisions I've made. I had a blast. We went to Niagara Falls, and that was probably one of the coolest experiences of my life. We went on a boat that goes right up to wear the falls come down. Got totally drenched, but it was worth it. I took a ton of pics from the train... More from in CO than any other. Most of the places we went through were pretty flat. And I love the mountains lol. I may have to go back to CO for a visit. That place was freakin beautiful. I am going to start updating this blog more often. I've been kinda slacking since I started it. But no biggie. :) After all, its not like everybody and their mother is reading it..... Yet. lol :) Til next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment