Tuesday, January 3, 2012

been a minute...

Things got alittle crazy for me for a minute but I'm back lol. Long story short, I just been busy as hell with working and then getting laid off. I'm still at my part time cashiering job, but thats only 1 or 2 days a week, for 5 hour shifts. Still, its something right? Riiight. I've also been dealing with a crazy bitch by mail. She lives in TX and me, and several other former mutual pen pals of her's now refer to her as LAW due to her initials. There's a few other names but I'll be polite here and keep them to myself. Long story short, the woman went off on a pal I'll call "S" last year because S deleted the comments LAW made about a singer she like (who she had posted some pics of on her wall) S then made a posting stating simply that if you didn't like a singer she liked, to at least be polite and keep it to yourself, after all, its her page. (LAW had made several comments in fact, calling this singer a fucking douchebag F------- among other things). S made no mention of names. Well LAW went off and started sending letters to all the mutual pen pals and said S was a lying sack of shit, a bad person, pen pal, and swapper (Google friendship books and swapping for a better explantion than I can give here) and a fucking bitch and yada yada yada. Well, me and a few others wrote her and asked her to stop sending us these things, and yes I admit I did state that I thought she seriously needed to fucking chill. Well that was a mistake cause then she came down on my ass calling me all sorts of shit and claiming she's going to sue me on Judge Judy. Not in a "real" court, but on tv. Thats the part that says it all to me. She doesn't want to go to a real small claims court with NO CAMERA'S, but on TV. That, to me, says it all. Anyways I got a letter from her recently and she basically just stated the same shit over again about how me and all the others are all going down and we're gonna pay and la de fuckin da. Crazy bitch. She needs to be slapped I swear. Anyways thats my news for now. I'll post more often from now on, thats my only resolution for this year lol. Til next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment