Saturday, January 14, 2012

Peace

Nothin from LAW today thank God. I talked to Monique yesterday. One of her aunt's is a cop. So on monday or Tusday, we're going down to talk to them and the post office. This is bullshit. And I ain't standin for it. All I did was stand up for 2 friends of mine who she was spreadin all kinds of shit about. Maybe that was a mistake but when someone is calling one of your friends a cunt and whore, and another a sex offender (AND HE'S FUCKING NOT!!!!!) Well, I'm sorry, but I'm not going to just sit there and say nothing. Especially when its all fucking lies. I don't stand for that shit. Never have. Never Will. Anyways its been peaceful today. Hopefully it will stay that way.

ANYWAYS........

I placed an ad in an upstate newspaper for pen pals from that area. I made a trip through there last October when my friend Desi flew out here from Buffalo. It was a beautiful area/town and I thought it would be nice to have some pen pals there.... Gives me an excuse to go back lol :) I'm still debating doing a local one... Just to see what kind of a response I would get. Why? Cause I'm crazy like that thats why. Part of it is boredom, I won't even lie. But I am curious to see what kind of a response it would bring. But we shall see.... Til Monday...

No comments:

Post a Comment